Thursday, December 01, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

1. Chips and sour cream and onion dip.
2. The Apprentice. I'm just waiting for someone to ask the Donald "What the hell are you thinking with that ridiculous comb over?"
3. Naps
4. Seeing my son's friend E get hit by another friend for his smart mouth. I know, I know - this is BAD.
5. Reading ASHVEGAS' lewd comments to other bloggers. OMG!
6. Sam's club. Loved going there, despite my disdain for Walmart. The guilt outweighs the pleasure here, so I haven't been in some time.
7. Massages - only the ones i pay for.

There are more so I'll be back. And Yours?

6 comments:

Edgy Mama said...

OMG, I'm sending Ash over.

What's wrong with massages you don't pay for?

ash said...

you are too cute! i am lewd, aren't i? come over to ashvegas and be restless with me, mama.

ash said...

btw, i blame EM for my naughty behavior.

Amy Rio-Anderson/Running Rio said...

Wow - Walker - guess I'm old news now!

Guilty pleasure - Keith Urban :)

restless said...

EM- NOTHING wrong with massages i DON'T pay for. Just feel guilty paying for one when i can get a free one at home.(Of course, there's always something expected in return at home). Besides, I could use the extra cash to pay someone's holiday electric bill.

Ash - I'll be back over soon.

Rio - Why is KU a guilty pleasure? You were single when you were getting on with him.

Edgy Mama said...

Yes, I personally will take responsibility for all naughty behavior in the blogosphere. However, your lewdness is all your own, Ash.