Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Doin' The Donald

I had a dream I was getting it on with Donald Trump AND I was enjoying it. Yeah, that's right. That's what I said. He was charming and a great kisser. But just as things were heating up on his double king bed, my boys interrupted by bursting in the room. I reluctantly left the Donald's side to show them their rooms which of course were up three flights and down two hallways. Before I could make it back down to finish things with Hottie Donnie, I moved on to another dream, but not before I caught myself thinking that all my past comments about his bad hair/comb over were going to be hard to explain to my new lover.

This is going nowhere so I'll move on to a drink and my book. Maybe tonight's dream lover will be attractive OR my age. Is that too much to ask the dream fairies?

2 comments:

Amy Rio-Anderson/Running Rio said...

You poor thing!!! Those dreams are awfully nice, but not if the other person is someone like that. Uuggghhhhh!

Of course, with dream analysis - the people you dream represent part of your own self, and especially if there is something sexual, then s/he represents an aspect you want more in you.

Do you want much more ugly hair that will make a statement? Or do you want to be an obnoxious greedy person who only attracts men half your age due to all your power and money (because we KNOW it's not about the hair, face, or body)?

Edgy Mama said...

I can't believe you admited, one, to dreaming about having sex with Donnie and, two, to enjoying it!

You are a sick woman.